SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2022 | Fully Funded Scholarship!!
SNU Scholarship in South Korea is now open and accepting applications. According to the 2021 universities’ top list, this SNU University ranked at 9th position in Asia and ranked at 60th around the world. If you want to pursue your Master’s/MPhil and Ph.D. & MS leading to Ph.D. for spring 2022, then this fully funded scholarship for you. The last date is 15th July, so there are only 10 9 days left for this application, so fill out the scholarship form as soon as possible.
Due to pandemic covid-19, this Seoul national university does not require TOEFL and IELTS tests. Any country students are eligible to apply for this post. So, take an advantage of this pandemic and get a scholarship at Seoul university without IELTS/TOEFL.
There are a variety of academic fields available at Seoul university like social sciences, business administration, Natural sciences, Humanities, Life sciences, Agriculture, Human ecology, Education, Arts, Medical sciences, and many more. Remember, all the scholarships expenses will be covered under the university budget and you can now check out the latest ranking of this Seoul national university. All the other important details of the SNU Scholarship in South Korea are given below.
Full Details About SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2022:
|University||Seoul National University|
|Course Level||Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to PhD|
|Deadline||15th July 20|
Available Fields of Study At SNU:
There are 99 programs across 5 fields of study in SNU graduate school. Here are some of the academic fields that are available at SNU.
Humanities, Environmental Studies, Social Sciences, Medical Sciences & Arts, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, International Studies, Engineering, Environmental Studies, and many more.
Here is the list of Programs in the Program Section.
If you get an SNU scholarship successfully, then you can get the following benefits. Students with excellent academic profiles and with any majors can also apply for the GSFS scholarships offered by SNU, which are offered every spring.
- Free Accommodation.
- Stipends for Two Years.
- The stipend will be enough for your Food expenses and other expenses.
- This Scholarship Covers Full Tuition Fees.
Some Instructions On How to Contact a Professor for SNU Scholarship 2022:
If you want to study in China, then you need acceptance letters. But, in South Korea, you did not need any kind of acceptance letter.
If the instructor agreed to help you financially with tuition fees and a monthly stipend in his/her emails, then meaning, he/she will grant your students, therefore no got to ask the instructor for any acceptance letter.
When you fill the application form for the university, make sure you are in contact with the instructor and keep him updated if the instructor agrees.
- If your professor agrees to cover your living expenses and tuition fee, just in that condition fill the application form of this university. Alternatively, if your professor not agreed, then don’t apply for but if you afford the application fee, then fill the application and take the chance.
- If you are from that university, where the medium of education is in the English language then there is no TOEFL and IELTS required(if you have an English proficiency certificate from your parent institute, this will help you if you have a low CGPA).
- Dear all if you bombard professor emails with your irrelevant and bad CVs without any email body. Then surely You are rejected because you make a bad impression of your country that all are the same as you.
- You may know this sentence or maybe read somewhere, that if you do bad for others, you get bad always. So try to send emails after reading 05 guides and reading professor profiles carefully, making a good email and mentioning in it how you can be useful to his lab and with your research CV. Definitely, you will get a positive reply and hence you apply for admission than
If you want to get a scholarship at SNU university, then you meet all the following conditions in order to get selected.
- First of all the student and his/her family not citizens of South Korea, also the student has reached a similar degree of schooling.
- Master’s/Combined Master’s and Doctoral: The student should hold a four-year university or higher education.
- Doctoral: The student should hold a graduate degree or higher education degree.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
Required Documents For SNU Scholarship in South Korea:
- Candidate Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the candidate and his/her Parents
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for candidates of doctoral’s degree)
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- A copy of the candidate Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
Important Note: First of all Read the PDF Document For the Full Documents List & Important Guidelines.
There are only a few days left to apply for Seoul National University Scholarship 2022 and in South Korea, the deadline is 15th July 2021
How to Apply For SNU Scholarship in South Korea:
Ok, now the applying process for scholarship is completely online and you and make sure to check out the application filling guidelines. Kindly click below to apply online for Seoul national university scholarship.