Fully Funded | 1,000 Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2022
Deakin University Scholarship in Australia is available for undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. students. Deakin University Australia offered around 1,000 scholarships to study Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. Now, you can make a clear difference with Australian scholarships.
As you know Australia is one of the top-rated and finest countries in the education field and as well as for international students. Deakin university scholarship is fully funded by the Government of Australia.
This scholarship is available in all major academic fields. There is a wide range of fields available to study at Deakin University. There are many options available for international students to undertake Master’s degree programs and also Ph.D. degree programs.
Deakin university is present in Melbourne and this is a public university, and also Australia ranked in the top 1% of globally ranked universities in the academic field. You are also invited to Study in Australia Without IELTS.
Deakin university’s scholarship duration for the master’s degree will be for 2 years, whereas the duration will be 4 years for the doctoral degree. Remember, the Deakin university scholarship is a life-changing opportunity. The full details about this scholarship are given below.
Details About Australian University Scholarship:
- University: Deakin University.
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D. Degree.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Deadline Varies from Course to Course.
- Country: Australia.
Available Academic Fields To Study At Deakin University Australia:
Deakin university scholarships for international students and this university offering this scholarship in most of the major fields. A list of all these fields is given below.
- Faculty of Arts and Education.
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation.
- Faculty of Business and Law.
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment.
- Institute for Frontier Materials.
- Faculty of Health.
Deakin University Scholarship Categories:
- Deakin University Funded Scholarships.
- Australian Government Scholarships.
- External Scholarships.
Deakin University Financial Coverage:
First of all the Deakin university scholarship Is a fully-funded scholarship to study in Australia. All the expenses will be covered by the government of Australia.
- Stipend: For 2 years of research master’s degree, and for up to 4 years research doctorate degree, there is an annual living allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax-free, 2020 value)for international students.
- Full Tuition Fee: There is also a full tuition fee for 2 years and for 4 years doctorate degree.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Travel Allowance Airfare: Travel from their home country to/from Deakin University.
Australian Government and University Funded Scholarships:
Scholarships For MS And Ph.D. Programs:
- Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship.
- HDR Scholarship.
- Endeavor Scholarships.
- Australian Government Scholarship.
- Midfield Group Agricultural Scholarship.
- CICRA Partnership Bursary.
- Deakin Funded Scholarship Program.
- Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
- Deakin STEM Scholarship.
- Deakin International Scholarship.
- Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- Deakin India Undergraduate 20% Scholarship.
- Deakin International Merit Scholarship.
- Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s Meritorious 100% Scholarship.
- Deakin Scholarship for Excellence.
- Deakin Latin American Scholarship.
External Scholarships at Deakin University Australia:
- Argent Law Scholarship.
- PCL Lawyers Hardship Scholarship Assistance COVID-19.
- Australian Government Colombo Plan Scholarship Program.
- Australian Veterans’ Children Assistance Trust Scholarship.
- Victorian State Government Scholarship.
- Bradman Foundation Scholarships.
- Bendigo and Adelaide Banks Scholarships.
- Western Chances Scholarships.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level Scholarship At Deakin University Australia:
- Westside Renal Scholarship.
- Data-Driven Analytics Scholarship.
- Timothy Steele Medicine Scholarship.
- Australian Seniors Aged Care Futures Grant.
- Brian Boak Outstanding Performer Bursary.
- Fullbright Australia Scholarship.
- Cyber Security Cooperative Research Centre Scholarship.
- RSPCA Pet Insurance Future Animal Carers Grant.
- Golden Key International Honours Society Scholarship and Awards.
- In Marketing We Trust Digital Marketing Scholarship.
- Inspiron Tertiary Health Scholarship.
- Roberts Gray Lawyers Scholarship Program.
- Choosi Futures Grant Program.
- PACK & SEND International Student Support Grant.
- Real Futures Grant.
- Savvy Fintech Scholarship.
- Refractive Australia Scholarship.
- Australian Sugar Industries Scholarship.
- BizCover Scholarship.
- Charlie Bell Scholarship.
- Convo Digital Marketing Scholarship.
- Cyber Security Scholarship from SSL Trust.
Eligibility Criteria For Deakin University:
Remember, these are basic eligibility criteria for applying at Deakin university in Australia for Masters and for Ph.D. programs. And detailed criteria varied from course to course, it depends on the nature of the course. Here are some options are given below.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree.
- Meet English Language Requirements.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
In order to apply for a Deakin university scholarship, there is a total of 8 steps to apply for a scholarship. The application process is totally online. To apply for a Deakin university scholarship, kindly visit the official website of the Deakin University.