Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 – Ehsaas Program
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022. Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan will make available application forms for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 shortly. Deserving students can apply for this program.
This month, applications will be opened for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program. Students wishing to continue their education through this scholarship should be deserving undergraduates. Getting your scholarship application documents ready is a great idea.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2021-2022 encourages needy and disenfranchised students to apply. Check out the provided information below if you would like more details about the Scholarship Program.
Detailed information on the Ehsaas Scholarship Program
50,000 scholarships will be offered every year with 50% reserved only for girls. As of 2019, there will be 200,000 scholarships, with 50,000 scholarships being awarded each year.
A need-based scholarship program in Pakistan, the Ehsaas Scholarship is the largest in the country. Needy students need support in continuing their education regardless of financial difficulties, and that’s what the scholarship program is about.
Also, Check Clarendon Scholarship in UK 2022
Details for the Ahsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
|Scholarship Covers||Stipend, Tuition waiver|
|No of Scholarships||50,000|
Program Benefits of the EHSAA Scholarship for 2022
Students enrolled in Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021-2022 are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- The admission criteria of each university are met by students who have achieved merit admission
- Currently enrolled undergraduates in selected public sector universities
- Age requirements for admission to the university as per university regulations
- Students only needing to pursue undergraduate degrees will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarships and grants that have already been awarded are ineligible.
- For evening programs in self-sustaining/self-supporting/self-financing, there is no eligibility
Also, Check New York University Scholarship 2022
Also, Check Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad Jobs 2021
A list of documents is required
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 candidates will need to submit the following documents:
- CNIC copy of (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Applicant CNIC / B. Form copy
- If the father is a Laborer on a daily wage/shopkeeper or doing a private job, you need to attach the undertaking of income certificate minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Income Certificate / Salary Slip (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- Fee Receipts copies of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Rented house, Rent Agreement Copy
- Copies of last Six-Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If appropriate)
- Copies of expenditure / Medical bills related documents (if applicable)
- x1 Picture of House from outside Front
- x1 Passport Size Applicant photograph
Interested in learning more about the? The steps for applying are as follows:
- Please click the link at the bottom of the page to reach the official Ehsaas Scholarship website.
- Please do not send your applications directly to either HEC or Bisp.
- To apply, you must submit the completed application forms and documents mentioned above to the Financial Aid Office at the school of your choice.
Note: The Application process of Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 will open from (30th September 2021); all candidates, especially females, are encouraged to apply because 50% of the scholarship quota is reserved only for girls.