MS & PHD Scholarships for Cambridge University in UK for 2021
The Gates Cambridge University Scholarship in the UK will allow you to enter Cambridge University in 2021. In 2003, Bill Gates & Melinda Gates established the Bill and Melinda Gates Scholarship to support underrepresented students. Scholarships for the Master’s Degree Program and the Ph.D. are fully sponsored by the company. United Kingdom Bachelor’s Degree Program. International Students studying in the UK can apply for this fully-funded scholarship.
Master’s degrees last for two years, and doctoral degrees for three. Four years are required for the degree. Cambridge University will host the scholarship. A graduate program that leads the way in the world. A perennial top-ranking university. Established in October 2000, the Gates Cambridge University Scholarship offers students a chance to study at Cambridge University. The Gates Foundation made a 210 million dollar donation to the University of Cambridge.
The Bill and Melina Gates Foundation scholarship is open equally to US citizens and citizens of other countries. The UK offers more than 80 scholarships to international students every year no matter what subject they wish to study. In addition to covering your costs, Gates’ scholarship covers your living expenses.
Detailed information on the Gates Cambridge Scholarship:
|Funded by||Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Scholarship Country||United Kingdom|
|Course Level||Ph.D., MSc/MLitt, Master Degree, Diploma|
|Deadline||31 January 2022 (For International). 14th Oct 2021 (For USA Citizens)|
Grants for Gates Scholarships:
Cambridge Scholarships from the Gates Foundation cover the full cost of studies at Cambridge. In addition, more funding is provided.
- Fees for compositions at universities
- Student living expense allowance (17,500 pounds)
- Selected applicants will receive a return flight ticket
- Immigrant health surcharge & inbound visa costs
- The University of St Andrews offers to fund for academic development to attend conferences and courses, ranging from £500 to £2,000, depending on the length of your course.
- As of October 1, 2018, families can receive up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child in the family.
- Fieldwork – As part of your Ph.D., you may be eligible to receive a maintenance allowance in addition to your normal allowance This Trust does not assist in fieldwork costs (as they are covered by the University Composition Fee).
- Parental leave – You will continue to receive your maintenance allowance during these six months while you interrupt your studies for maternity or paternity leave.
- For unforeseen difficulties, hardship funds are available.
PLEASE NOTE that the Trust reserves the right to reduce or withhold the standard maintenance allowance if you receive a salary from an employer or another substantial scholarship. If you are awarded funding to help you with your degree at Cambridge, please inform the Trust as soon as possible.
Scholarships awarded by Gates Cambridge:
Founded in October 2000, the Gates Cambridge University Scholarship in the UK is awarded to outstanding students from around the world. The Gates Foundation made a 210 million dollar donation to the University of Cambridge. A UK university has never received a donation large.
Interested applicants can apply for 80 full-cost scholarships annually through Gates Cambridge.
The US round of awards will provide approximately 25 awards, while the international round will provide approximately 55 awards.
225 Scholars are enrolled in Cambridge at any given time, studying in hundreds of departments and colleges, and pursuing the full range of subjects offered by the university.
Graduation period For Gates Cambridge University Scholarship:
- Ph.D. Degree: 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year, 7 Year
- Master Degree: 1 Year, 2 Year
A scholarship is not available for these courses
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- PhD Doctorate in Pharmacy degree (sixyears, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
- Here is the A-Z of Departments (Here)
What are the requirements?
The following requirements must be satisfied if you wish to apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship:
The following courses are available to you if you want to apply:
- Dr. Ph.D.
- Master’s Course (Postgraduate)
- Capacity to lead.
- Those of any Nationality outside the United Kingdom,
- Choosing this course for a number of reasons.
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
Gates Cambridge Scholarships in the UK: How to Apply For Gates Cambridge University Scholarship:
Online applications are accepted only. Application Forms and all documents must be submitted online. Application instructions are available on the Bill and Melinda Gates Scholarship Program’s official website.