Government of Ireland Scholarships!!
The Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022 are now available for applications. International Students and European Students may apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship in order to study for a full-time Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs in Irish Universities. Higher Quality Education ranks Ireland among the top 10. Scholars may apply to Irish Higher Educational Universities for an Irish Scholarship in any academic subject. Beginning in September of 2022, classes will begin.
As a matter of fact, the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program and the Department of Further and Higher Education will fully fund the costs of these courses. English is the language of instruction. European countries include Ireland. If you want to know where to study in Europe in 2021 without IELTS, you should consult this. Ireland Scholarships are available to people of any age. The scholarship is open to participants from any nation and from all over the world.
In a typical year, the Council awards 280 postgraduate scholarships to Irish students. 1 193 Postgraduate Scholars are expected to graduate in 2020, with more than 5,000 scholarships for outstanding research awarded. Now that the Call for Applications has been released, you may apply. Below you will find more information on the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022.
A Guide to Government of Ireland Scholarships:
|Funded By||Government Of Ireland|
|Eligible Regions||European Union And All Other Nationalities|
|Course Level||Masters, Doctorate|
|Deadline||21st October 2021.|
Scholarship period of the Irish Government:
- Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
- Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years
Choosing a field and major:
Scholarships are being awarded to those wishing to pursue or intending to pursue, Full-time Degrees, Masters, or Doctorates in any field, including those in the following fields:
- Social Science.
Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships Program: A list of eligible universities:
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Dublin City University
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- University College Cork
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Protecting your financial interests:
- €16,000 per year for a stipend
- A maximum of €5,750 per year can be contributed to fees, including fees for non-EU countries
- Euros 2,250 per year is the maximum eligible direct research expense.
Eligibility Criteria For Government of Ireland Scholarships:
- Applicants for a Doctorate Degree must have been awarded a Bachelor’s Degree, a Master’s Degree, or the equivalent.
- Scholarships are open to all ages.
- Under certain circumstances, the Council may offer scholars a scholarship provisionally if, at the time of application, they have not received their Undergraduate Examination results. These scholars must have obtained first-class honors or upper second-class honors on their bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- To be considered eligible for a master’s degree, you need to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree.
- Applicants with pending results are also welcome.
- Students from European countries and International Students are eligible to apply.
Due Date For Government of Ireland Scholarships:
The deadline for applying for the 2022 Government of Ireland Scholarships is the 21st of October 2021. Please find below the Timeline.
|Call open||16:00 (Irish time) 2 September 2021|
|FAQ deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 14 October 2021|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 21 October 2021|
|Supervisor and referee deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 4 November 2021|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 18 November 2021|
|Call outcome||End of March 2022|
|Award start date||1 September 2022|
How to Apply For Government of Ireland Scholarships:
All the Applications Must be submitted Online before the Deadline. To apply for the Scholarship.