Stipend for Matric & Fsc students in the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program 2021!!
There is still time for applicants to submit an application for the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program 2021. Students of the Matriculating and Intermediate levels can participate in the program. A stipend will be provided to selected candidates through the Waseela Taleem program
Pakistan’s government offers an education program called Ehsaas Waseela Taleem. This program will pay stipends in the form of stipends to students with different classes in secondary, matric, and intermediate. We select students who suffer from financial difficulties and will provide them with scholarships. In the first and second years of university, matric students receive PKR 3000 each quarter, whereas girls get PKR 4,000 per semester.
As the Waseela Taleem Program has no application deadline, students can apply every day of the year. The program is therefore available to all those who need it. Program applications are open to students across Pakistan.
Applications are welcome from students in the ICS, Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical, ICOM, and any other field (of intermediate). The program is open to students with matriculation in biology and computer science as well. Students will be selected for the program from 6th to 10th grade this year.
Also, Check: Study in Germany Without IELTS
Program Details for the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program for 2021:
- Organization; Waseela Taleem Program (Government of Pakistan)
- Country: Pakistan
- Applicants must have completed Intermediate and Matric (all fields of study are eligible)
- Deadline: No deadline date
- Location: All over Pakistan
Also, Check: OGDCL Internship Program 2021
Also, Check: University Of British Columbia Scholarships
Detailed information on stipends is listed below:
The Ehsaas Taleem program offers the following stipend for 2021:
- Sixth to tenth-class students receive PKR 3000 in stipends each quarter
- Student employees are provided with PKR 3000 each quarter
- For students in their first and second years, there is a stipend of PKR 4000 per quarter (only for girls).
- PKR 3,500 per quarter (only for boys) is awarded to every student in the first and second year.
Students and parents wishing to learn more about the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program 2021 are urged to contact the nearest Ehsaas center.