Fully funded Commonwealth Scholarship for 2022
Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022. Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 applications are now being accepted from the UK. Scholarships for students to study in the UK that are fully funded by the Commonwealth. You can choose between the master’s and doctoral programs. In each year more than 200 delegates from all over the world attend the seminars in the UK. There are no application fees, so you can apply for free. This scholarship is provided by the British government.
It would cover all expenses if such a scholarship program existed. Through the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), you can pursue a Masters or PhD in any field in the United Kingdom. Applicants can pursue a degree in any field with the Commonwealth Scholarship. 27800 people have taken advantage of the Commonwealth Scholarship program to date. Scholarship opportunities abound in the United Kingdom.
It takes three years for a Commonwealth PhD Scholarship and one year for a Commonwealth Master Scholarship to be awarded. Scholarship applications are only accepted from Commonwealth countries. Details about the Commonwealth UK scholarship application process and deadline can be found below.
Commonwealth UK Scholarships 2022 Detailed Information:
|Eligible Countries||Commonwealth Countries|
|Course Level||Masters, PhD|
|Deadline||1st November 2021|
Financial coverage for Commonwealth Scholarships
- Tickets approved for roundtrip travel from your home country to the UK and return at the conclusion of your award.
- Tuition fees for full-time students approved.
- A monthly stipend (living allowance) of £1,084 for those at universities in the London metropolitan area, or £1,330 for those at universities in other parts of the country.
- Whenever possible, apparel allowances
- Providing students with grants to cover the costs of preparing their theses or dissertations, where appropriate
- An award to cover the costs of travelling to and from the UK or abroad while studying.
Study Subjects available:
Students can apply for Commonwealth Scholarships in these majors to pursue a full-time Masters degree and PhD at a British university. All UK universities are open to you if you find one suitable for you.
Science, Healthcare, Socialization, Culture, Arts, Engineering, and Education, etc. Each of these scholarships has a different theme:
- Technology and science for development
- Increasing the capacity of the health care system
- Prosperity for the world
- Improving the organization and management of global security, peace, and governance
- Stabilizing responses to crises and strengthening resilience
- Opportunities, access, and inclusion
Requirements to apply For Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022:
- Citizens of Commonwealth countries or protected British individuals.
- Residents of Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply.
- Commonwealth UK Scholarships are available to those who have completed a four-year bachelor’s degree, or a two-year bachelor’s degree and a two-year master’s degree.
- A PhD or an MPhil leading to a PhD must not have been registered by September/October 2022 at a UK university
- By October 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- The start of the UK academic year in September 2022 is the deadline to start studies in that country
Eligible Countries For Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022:
There are 54 countries in the Commonwealth, in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Pacific. Commonwealth countries are diverse – they are amongest the world’s biggest, smallest, richest and poorest countries.
Date of deadline:
UK Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 applications are due on 1st November 2021 in the UK
Online applications are accepted. Every country follows a different procedure. The Official Commonwealth website can be accessed to apply. Learn more about Master’s (Here). To apply for a PhD (click here)