International students can apply for paid internships at OIST in Japan in 2021
A paid internship program for international students has opened for the OIST Internship in Japan. Participants of all nationalities are eligible for the program. For this OIST Summer Internship in Japan, students with an undergraduate degree or master’s degree are eligible. Internships at OIST last between 2 and 6 months. International students are entitled to fully funded internships abroad by the Ministry of Education of Japan.
There is no charge for visas, travel, and accommodation. Students with talent can apply for OIST Research Internship Program. There is no IELTS/TOEFL requirement. Applications are free of charge. Students with backgrounds in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental Studies, Mathematics, Physics, are eligible for this full-funded internship at the Okinawa Institute Of Science And Technology in Japan.
The Japanese universities will offer you some invaluable skills through 2 To 6 Months of training. Your expenses will be covered with a 30$ stipend daily. Following the COVID-19, foreigners arriving in Japan will need to undergo 14 days of Self-Quarantine after arrival. Prior to beginning the program, everyone is required to undergo PCR testing.
International students are invited to apply for paid internships in Japan in 2021:
|University||Okinawa Institute Of Science And Technology|
|Eligible Countries||All Nationalities|
|Internship Duration||2 to 6 Months|
|Deadline||Oct 15th, 2021|
- Graduate studies in science are offered at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University (OIST).
- In 2005 the Japanese Government established OIST in an effort to make a valuable contribution to science and technology worldwide, and attract top researchers from Japan and abroad.
- The faculty and students are mainly from outside Japan, and the research is carried out in English only.
- Students from 192 different countries attend OIST.
Benefits Financially For Paid Internship in Japan:
- The airline will provide roundtrip tickets.
- You can insure yourself for free.
- Support for free with your Visa application.
- Accommodation is free of charge.
- Stipend (Allocation)
Choosing an applicant Criteria:
- The internship is open to students of all nationalities across the globe.
- Student applicants must be undergraduates.
- This internship is also open to master’s students.
- The application is open to students enrolled in universities who are in their third or fourth semester.
- The program is also open to students enrolled in their first semester of a Master’s degree.
Application Process For Paid Internship in Japan:
You must complete the application online and upload all the required documents. If you are interested in applying, please visit our OIST Paid Internship in Japan for International Students page.