Habib Oil Management Training Program 2021 | 1 Year Training Program!!
We are inviting applications for our Habib Oil Management Training Program 2021. Pakistani citizens from all over the country are eligible to apply for this Habib internship in Pakistan. Women as well as men can apply for the program..
Undergraduates can apply for this training program. There will be a 12-month internship here. The applicant’s cumulative grade point average should be at least 3.0. Karachi will be the intern location.
As part of our MT program, we develop and nurture the Talent of High Potential Individuals. Candidates are challenged throughout the program to develop their resilience, enabling them to become future leaders. On 15 September 2021, applications for online submissions will close.
Simple application procedures are followed. Your CV must be submitted with the Subject Line “Management Training Program 2021-2022” to the required Email address. Taking part in Habib Oil Company in Pakistan is a great opportunity that is resulting in permanent jobs in Pakistan. Below you will find additional details about this Oil Management Internship.
The Habib Oil Management Training Program for 2021 is described in detail:
|MT Program Inauguration
|15 Sept 2021
The following qualifications are required for participation
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, HR,
- Supply Chain
- Finance, Costing
- Acca Finalist Preferred)
A list of the eligibility criteria is provided below.
This is what we’re looking for:
- Applicants must be recent graduates
- The Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 must be met
- Critical thinking is a useful skill
- Communication skills are essential for team players
- Motivated by self-motivation and driven to deliver results
- Integrity, initiative, and an embrace of change are the key attributes that characterize someone with the ability to influence others.
- Maximum age of 25 years.
Also, Check European Union Internship Program 2021
Procedure for selecting candidates
If you want to gain an internship with the Habib Oil Management Training Program you must meet these prerequisites.
- This phase involves applicants sending in their resumes to [email protected] and submitting a 60-second self-introduction video where they introduce themselves and elaborate on what interests them.
- In Phase 2, shortlisted candidates must submit a written assessment.
- In the final interview phase, shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the HOD.
- We will hold a ceremony to celebrate the addition of successful candidates to the HOM family at Phase 4.
Also, Check Ministry of Railways Internship Program
A Guide To Applying For Habib Oil Management Training Program:
The title of the position should be mentioned in the subject line of your resume, sent to [email protected]. Official Advertisement is given below.