European Union Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded!!
European Union Internship Program is now accepting applications for their internship program 2021. This internship is a paid internship and this is one of the best European paid internships offered by the European Union. Successfully selected candidates complete their internship in European union bodies and in European agencies. During the internship session, all your expenses are covered by the European Union.
With the help of this European internship, candidates will make relationships with other international students. The duration of this European internship is around 5 months. Any academic background is acceptable and also there is no need for previous experience. There are almost 1800 internships available, so apply as soon as possible.
The great thing about this European paid internship is, there is no need for language proficiency tests like TOEFL or IELTS, and also there is no age limit to apply for this internship. Your previous university English language test is enough to get this internship. The successful candidates will get some cool benefits and also get a handsome amount of monthly stipend too. In 2021, you may get the cool experience of Europe. So, get ready to get the European paid internship. All other detailed information about this internship is given below.
Internship Duration Of European Union Internship Program:
This European paid internship starts from 1st March 2022 – 31st July 2022. So, the duration of this paid internship is around 5 months.
This is one of the best-paid internship offered by the European Union. So, apply as soon as possible and the last date is 31st August 2021
Full Details About European Union Internship 2021:
|Number of Internships||1800|
|Offered by||European Union|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||31st August 2021|
Eligibility Criteria Of European Union Internship Program:
The candidates must meet the following points in order to get a European Union Internship internship in 2021.
- Candidate must have a University Degree or Equivalent, of at least 3 years of study or 180 ETCS, corresponding to a complete cycle (Bachelor’s Degree)
- In excess of 6 weeks, the Candidate must have no prior work experience of any kind.
Selected candidates will get the following benefits under the European Union.
- Candidates will get medical fees.
- Candidates will also get a 1,229.23€ monthly living allowance Per Month.
- Airfare Travel Expenditures may also be reimbursed.
- Candidates will also Receive Reimbursements for Visa Costs.
The daily work of selected candidates consists of the following tasks.
- The selected candidates will attend and organize meetings, forums, working groups, public hearings
- The candidate will also have the responsibility of running work-related projects gently.
- Trainees will engage in researching and compiling documentation, consultations, reports, answering queries perfectly.
How to Apply:
The application process of this paid internship is totally online. If you are looking for further details, then visit the official website. To apply click the button below.
Here Are Some More Options: