UN Internship Program 2021
UN Internship Program 2021 is now accepting applications. This UN internship is for international students. This UN internship s available for more than 193 countries. The special thing about this UN internship is, you do not need any previous experience required. All international candidates, mean experienced or fresh can apply for The job At the UN. Remember, all the expenses will be covered under UN during the internship duration.
If you are a Fresh, undergraduate, or graduate student, then you are eligible for this UN internship opportunity. There are many positions and a wide range of academic fields are available in UN internships. Remember, the UN is the best place for a bright career and this is one of the golden and best opportunities for you guys. This UN internship program is a unique internship program that will accept all the academic fields.
Working as an intern in the UN internship program Is a golden opportunity. Where UN works, there will be this internship is available. You can read all the important information about this UN internship is given below.
Full Detail About UN Internship Program 2021:
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
Benefits Of UN Internship Program:
You do not need to worry about expenses, because the UN will cover all the given following expenses for you if you are selected successfully for UN internship at UN.
- Vacations and leaves.
- Traveling Allowance.
- Maternity, support, paternity, adoption,
- Reduction of taxes (usually income tax ).
- Health care insurance.
- Rental aid.
- Retirement pension and much more.
Positions For UN Internship Program:
All the given fields and positions are listed below, that the UN offering for Candidates.
- Economic, Social, and Development Network: Sociology, Mathematics, Demography, Public Administration, Statistics, Economics, Governance, Political Science, Business Administration, Law, Public Finance, and other social sciences or related fields.
- Legal Network: Law, Business Administration, International Relations, Political Science, Public Administration, or related fields.
- Science Network: Nursing, Medicine, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Physics, Engineering, or related fields.
- Management and Administration Network: Business or Public Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Commerce, Law, or related fields.
- Political, Peace and Humanitarian Network: Political Science, Law, International Relations, Public Administration, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Economics or related fields.
- Public Information and Conference Management Network: Business Administration, Communication, Journalism, International Relations, Management, Political Science, Social Sciences, Public Administration or other related fields.
- Logistics, Transportation and Supply Chain Network: Business or Public Administration, Architecture, Engineering, Transportation, Aviation, Safety Management, Air Traffic Control, Military Flight/Air Traffic Control Training, or related fields.
- Information and Telecommunication Technology Network: Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronic, Technical or Communication Engineering, Technical Science, Computer Technology, Information Science, Social Sciences or related fields.
Eligibility Criteria For UN Internship:
- A Cover Letter
- A Well written Good Resume/CV.
- A Candidate should be fluent in any one of the Following Languages Like English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
- In some of the related fields, work Experience is Required.
UN Internship Application Process:
First of all, go to the official website of the UN and check out all the available vacancies for internships. After that, select the related field and check all the positions. After that now you have to create an online application for an internship. To Apply click on the given link below.