Hello everyone! Get ready for UNHCR Internship Program 2022. UNHCR paid internships are one of the best international internship opportunities for all international applicants around the world.
UNHCR detainees will be an important part of the UN’s mission to serve humanity. On this occasion, you will have the opportunity to meet some of the best international mentors.
Applicants with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline are eligible. There are no registration fees or IELTS / TOEFL requirements. The duration of this internship program is 6 months.
They acquire passion and skills that influence the next stage of career development. UNHCR, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, is a global organization dedicated to saving lives and protecting refugee rights. Interns work on assigned missions and various community-based projects with the help of qualified researchers.
UNHCR provides a platform for you to do your best to work together. The detainees are detained at Geneva headquarters and can be detained in various countries of the UNHCR office. Projects are assigned according to the student’s interests and educational background.
UNHCR is a global organization, and completing an internship will give you international experience to help you develop your future career. UNHCR is expanding its offices and businesses around the world.
Are you looking for information about job opportunities, scholarships, latest results? Our Platform Scholarships Office is an excellent resource for you to find out.
Quick Details About UNHCR Internship Program 2022:
- Host Organization: The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Duration: 2 to 6 Months
- Location: Geneva and Regional and COuntry offices
- Deadline: 21 Dec, 2021 & 4 Jan, 2022
The Objective of UNHCR Internships:
UNHCR seeks talented, motivated and passionate people from around the world who bring knowledge, innovative thinking, diverse ideas and enhance their ability to support those who are important to their organization.
UNHCR, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, helps save lives, protect rights, and build a better future for refugees around the world.
The UNHCR internship lasts for 6 months. Applicants having Any Degree are Eligible. Internships are usually full-time, but part-time internships are available if desired. The exact working hours should be discussed between the intern and the supervisor.
List of Internship Positions:
All Geneva-based internship opportunities are published here.
Local and national offices publish internship opportunities primarily on their own websites.
- Human Resources Intern. Copenhagen, Denmark. Closing date: 4 January 2022
- Livelihoods & Economic Inclusion Intern. Closing date: 21 December 2021
- Ethics Case Management Intern. Closing date: 16 December 2021
- Due Diligence Intern. Copenhagen, Denmark. Closing date: 4 January 2022
- Communications Impact and Research Intern. Copenhagen, Denmark. Closing date: 26 December 2021
The following vacancies are only available in French.
External relations intern. Nouakchott, Mauritania. Deadline: December 16, 2021.
Benefits of UNHCR Internships:
- Selected intern will receive meals and local transportation allowances Interns can gain hands-on experience in influential companies.
- UNHCR internships will be the golden sport of resumes.
- This experience will help intern career development.
- Internships provide the opportunity to interact with other influential professionals.
- Prepare the way for better work opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria :
To qualify for an internship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Recent graduates are Eligible.
- Current students in a graduate school program from a university are eligible.
- Current students in an Undergraduate school program from a university are eligible.
- Have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant
- All citizens of nationality are eligible to participate.
- Family members or relatives of the UNHCR organization are not eligible.
- There is no registration fee.
- No work experience required.
- Applicants’ English must be fluent both in writing and verbally.
- Be sure to write your own personal statement as it is a basic element of choice.
How To Apply For UNHCR Internship 2022:
The application process is online. Be sure to submit all documents to the online portal. Due to the large application pool, UNHCR will only notify successful applicants. To apply, please visit the official link for UNHCR Internship Program 2022.