Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022, USA
Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022 is now accepting applications. If you looking for a fully-funded exchange program in the USA, then this is the perfect opportunity for you guys. Mid-career professionals and students can apply for this Fullbright fully funded exchange program in the USA. The Hubert Humprey Fellowship 2022 is a Fully Funded exchange program by the US Congress through the Bureau of Educational & Cultural Affairs of the US Department of States.
The main purpose of this Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022 is to improve the skill sets of young youth in order to make them superior leaders. There are lots of seats available in different universities in the USA, where the successfully selected candidates will be placed, and also they will be introduced to the culture of the united states of America. This fully-funded exchange program is very helpful to the candidates because candidates get an opportunity to meet different countries fellow from different regions and this will helping a building good cross-cultural understandings between candidates.
This Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022 is for both Male/females and both are eligible for this fully-funded exchange program. There are many benefits of this exchange program, and one of them is that it will cover all the expenses of the candidates, like Tuition Fees. Books Allowance, Travelling Allowance, Medical Insurance, Language Training, and much more.
If you want to know more about Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022 in the USA, then stick with me because all other information is given below.
Full Details About Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022:
|Program Offered||Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|No of Participants||150|
Eligible Regions For Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022:
Candidates must be belonging to the following regions are eligible to apply for this fully funded fellowship:
- South and Central Asia.
- The Middle East and North Africa.
- Western Hemisphere.
- East Asia and Pacific.
- Europe and Eurasia.
- Sub-Saharan Africa.
The fellowship duration of the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2021-2022 is 10 months.
Fields and Majors Offered:
Here are the following fields and majors are offered in this Fully Funded Exchange Program to the USA:
- Rights and Freedoms.
- Urban and Regional Planning.
- Public Health Policy and Management.
- International Religious Freedom.
- Technology Policy and Management.
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy.
- Law and Human Rights.
- Economic Development.
- Higher Education Administration.
- Thriving Communities.
- Human Resource Management.
- Sustainable Lands.
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases.
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration.
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention.
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention.
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention.
- Natural Resources, Environmental, and Climate Change.
- Finance and Banking.
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language.
- Agricultural and Rural Development.
Also Check: METI Government of Japan Internship 2021
Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Benefits:
- Stipend for living expenses.
- Full Tuition Fees Coverage.
- Language Training.
- Computer Subsidy.
- Medical Insurance.
- Travelling Allowance.
Eligibility Criteria of Fellowship 2022:
You must meet the following points in order to apply for this fully-funded exchange program.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree to apply.
- A minimum of at least 5 years of experience is required.
- The candidate must have strong/Good leadership qualities.
- Candidates must have a good command of English communication.
- Candidates already involved in community services are highly encouraged to apply.
Also Check: ICYF Young Volunteer Camp in Turkey 2021
How to Apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022?
The application process is very simple and completely online. All the candidates also access the application form after signing up for the exchange program. one more thing, the applications can not be submitted in hard form, because you have to apply online.
The deadlines for applicants vary by country. Embassies and Commissions need to submit their nominations to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by October 1.
To apply for the exchange program kindly visit the official link mentioned below: