Young Founders Program in Germany 2022-23
Creating fair chances for everybody in developing markets is the goal of the Westerwelle Young Founders Program 2022-23. ” There is an international fellowship for young leaders in Germany called the Young Fellow Program.
The worldwide leadership program in Berlin brings together the brightest young entrepreneurs in the world in a bid to realize their full potential. To learn from previous fellows’ successes in developing markets, the programmer offers chances to fellows who have completed the fellowship.
For young businesspeople, the six-month Westerwelle international fellowship offers mentorship, peer learning, a mentorship buddy program, a Berlin conference, and expert sessions. All of these are critical to establishing a distinct identity in the rapidly expanding marketplaces.
With this fully-funded fellowship, the finest aspect is that it gives trainees the opportunity to duel with an established business owner or innovator. In addition, participants get the chance to meet new people and discover new business prospects. Westerwelle’s fellowship program in Germany also offers in-depth expert sessions, where participants learn from leading experts in their respective professions.
To be eligible for the fully-funded worldwide fellowship, entrepreneurs must have a viable business plan and demonstrate the potential to be future leaders in sustainability. These leaders will be chosen from throughout the globe in order to assist the emergence and development of emerging and developing economies.
At the Westerwelle Foundation, we are continually looking for new methods to improve the lives of others across the globe. For the Foundation, fostering worldwide understanding and improving economic and social conditions are two of their top priorities. One of those priorities is the Westerwelle Young Founders Spring 2022 program.
Youth leaders are empowered by the Westerwelle Foundation since its worldwide fellowship program is linked to success in business. Furthermore, participants are given the opportunity to work on a middle-class socioeconomic model and compare it to Germany Mittlestand. For example, Evonik, Gi2, and Google are among the Foundation’s world-class partners.
Also included are United International Hotspot and Oracle. An opportunity to acquire business skills from the Foundation’s 10 top participants at a fully-funded Berlin Conference and to connect with the world’s most successful business people and mentors during a week-long stay in Germany are just some of the benefits of this competition.
Don’t forget to check out Latest KPMG Internship Program 2022 | Global KPMG Internship 2022. Are you looking for information about job opportunities, scholarships, latest results? Our Platform Scholarships Office is an excellent resource for you to find out.
Details About Young Founders Program in Germany 2022-23
|Eligible Countries:||Candidates from all countries may apply|
|Organization||Westerwelle Young Founders Programme|
|Program Duration||5-day fully-funded conference in Berlin, Germany / 6 months remote program|
|Deadline||9 August 2022|
The Westerwelle Young Founders Program 2022-23 has a number of advantages:
- A digital Kick-off conference will be held during the first week of September for the attendees.
- A mentor, an alumni buddy, monthly seminars, and networking opportunities are all included in the six-month support package for participants.
- Investor and business relations are handled by the team on-site.
- It’s up to the ten best competitors in the competition to be asked to attend an international conference for five days in Germany.
- This conference provides attendees with a chance to network, pitch to investors, and learn about the German startup landscape over the course of five days.
The Westerwelle Young Founders Program has the following criteria for applicants:
- In the last five years, the participant must have launched a for-profit firm. Focus on growing or emerging markets is essential for the firm.
- In order to get its first round of outside investment, the firm must have a successful business plan that generates optimal income.
- The company’s mission must be to have a positive influence on the market and to raise its overall quality.
- Participants must be fluent in the English language.
- During the six-month fellowship, participants must be available for conferences and other activities.
How to Apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Fellowship Programme in Germany 2022-23?
- In order to be considered, applicants must submit their applications electronically.
- Their startup pitch deck is required.
- Candidate financial information must be accurate and up-to-date in order to be considered.
- The applicant must have a LinkedIn profile and/or a resume to apply.
- If you have any technical difficulties when applying, please contact email@example.com.
- Do your best to answer each and every one of the questions in the application thoroughly and thoroughly so that they may be correctly understood.
Westerwelle Foundation Fellowship Last Date 2022-23:
Westerwelle Foundation YFP applications are due Tuesday, August 9 at 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CEST).
- King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarship
- Boeing Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
- British Council Internship 2022 | Latest Internships In The UK
- META Internship Program 2022 | Meta Careers | Apply Now
- European Union Internship 2022 | Fully Funded | Apply Now