You can now apply to join the 2022 Italian Student Exchange Program. The Italian exchange program is hosted by the European University Institute. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to participate in this ESI leadership program.
The EUI Italian Student Exchange Program is designed to deepen their knowledge of Italian culture and history for young and talented people from all over the world.
All expenses are covered by this program. The program will also focus on contributing to innovation in politics and political change! It could also be a political leadership program. During the program, all participants will participate in seminars, training, skills development sessions, conferences and other events to improve their work and professional skills.
The duration of the exchange program in Italy is 5 or 10 months. Applicants may indicate their preference for a 5-month program or a 10-month program on the application. Applicants will spend time in Florence, Italy. You also get the opportunity to communicate with other colleagues, politicians. You can find more information about the European Student Exchange Program in Italy in 2022 below.
Are you looking for information about job opportunities, scholarships, latest results? Our Platform Scholarships Office is an excellent resource for you to find out.
Short Details About Summer Internships in Japan 2022:
|Host Country||Country, Florence|
|University||European University Institute|
|Duration||5 Months & 10 Months|
|Deadline||25 January 2022|
Unless otherwise noted, the program is funded fully, covering all costs for the duration of the program. Benefits are as follows:
- The basic subsidy is 2500 euros per month.
- A family allowance of up to €300 per month is paid out to the scholarship holder along with the partner.
- An allowance of 200 euros per month is paid per child.
- A round-trip ticket to and from Florence, Italy.
EUI Program Duration:
The institutional leadership program at European universities in Italy for 2022 is designed to last 5 to 10 months. From September 2022 to June 2023.
- 5 months: September 2022 – January 2023; February 2023 – June 2023
- 10 months: September 2022 – June 2023
- Motivation letter.
- Academic transcript (scanned).
- Two letters of recommendation from the teacher.
- People of all nationalities can apply.
- Anyone from government agencies, the media, politicians, or non-governmental organizations can participate.
- I prefer curious people.
- Young or middle-aged professionals who show professional experience and potential for future development.
- Resume in pdf format (100 120 words). PDF Motivational Letters (up to 100 words).
- It should include your interests, transnational politics, your ambitions and reasons for your support.
- Titled work plans (up to 1500 words). Copy of Higher Education Certificate.
- One letter of recommendation in PDF format.
- Sample tasks (1-3) including reports, articles, blog posts, and more.
What is the process for applying for Latest Italy Student Exchange Program December 2022 | Fully Funded:
Online application process. The selection committee will evaluate your application based on your achievements. To apply, visit the official website of the Italian European Exchange Program.