Looking for International Internship Opportunities? If yes! Then this post is for you. Today we are participating in the 2022 WHO Internship Program. WHO or World Health Organization offers great opportunities for international students.
They offer a paid internship program in 2022 to students with a master’s, bachelors or doctoral degree. education. The internship lasts for a period of 6 to 24 weeks.
Therefore, candidates must be available in these tenures. Candidates gain experience in human resource management, international relations and mass communications through this program.
The World Health Organization launched this internship program to address the global challenges facing the health sector by educating and educating students around the world. Participants’ expenses will be borne by the World Health Organization for the duration of the internship.
Also Check: Scholarships in Mexico without IELTS 2022 | Fully Funded
Are you looking for information about job opportunities, scholarships, latest results? Our Platform Scholarships Office is an excellent resource for you to find out.
Quick Details About WHO Internship Program 2022:
- Organization: World Health Organization
- Education required: Masters, Ph.D., undergraduate, or graduate
- Expenses: covered
- Tenure: 6-24 weeks
- Deadline: not announced
WHO internship 2022 is offering the following fields, that are given below:
- Human Resource Management
- Technical fields of WHO
- International relations
Financial benefits Of WHO Internship 2022:
During the internship, applicants receive the following financial benefits:
- Living allowance is paid.
- Medical and health insurance is covered.
- We can provide financial support for declarations of interest.
- Free lunch is available at some stations.
Also Check: Scholarships in Turkey without IELTS 2022 | Fully Funded
Eligibility Requirements For WHO Internship 2022:
Candidates must meet the following prerequisites:
- Applicants must first apply to WHO.
- At least twenty years old is required of candidates.
- Applicants must have completed or enrolled in the above degrees.
- Applicants must have knowledge of at least one of the official languages.
- Candidates must have a passport
Documents Required For WHO Internship 2022:
- A well-written CV
- Reference letters
- An application of acknowledgement
- Official educational transcripts
- Medical certificate
Application Procedure For Applying:
To participate in the 2022 WHO Internship Program, applications must be submitted online at the WHO official website. The application must be filled out accurately with accurate information. To apply, please follow the official WHO link below.
Follow us on Facebook, & Join our Telegram Group for daily and latest Updates.