University of Oxford Scholarship. Don’t miss the opportunity to study at Oxford University. The information on our website has enabled many students to receive fully-funded scholarships to study abroad. There is a scholarship available for Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies in the United Kingdom in 2021. Clarendon Scholarships are open to students living anywhere in the world. A Clarendon Scholarship can cover your costs by producing a stipend of 15,000 Pounds per year.
This Full Free Scholarship is available to anyone interested in studying in the UK. PhDs in the UK can take up to 3 years to complete their degree. Masters degrees are only worth 1 year in the UK. Currently, the UK does not belong to the European Union, which means a new rule has been implemented about postgraduate study work permits (PSW), which is a two-year residence permit after completing an undergraduate degree in the UK. Having a degree does not preclude you from working full-time.
Could I ask you something? Originally established at Oxford in 2001, Clarendon has supported over 2,500 Scholars to pursue their studies there. In some cases, if you have applied to a Master’s or DPhil program in the United Kingdom, a Clarendon scholarship is automatically considered. With over 12,000 Master’s courses to choose from, you can find the perfect master’s course for you. Almost every student has access to a large variety of courses.
Details of University of Oxford Scholarship:
|No. of Scholarships||130|
|Eligible Countries||All Nationalities|
|Degree Type||Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree|
|Deadline||22 January 2022|
Are there any courses?
The Cambridge Scholarships in the UK offer a wide variety of studying options for international students. See the course listings here. Oxford University’s departments are listed below:
- Divison des Humanités
- Division of Mathematics, Physical Sciences, and Life Sciences
- A division of the medical sciences
- A division in the social sciences
- Education and Continuing Studies Department
Can you take advantage of these benefits?
- Application fees are not required. Scholarships are considered automatically when you apply.
- Your tuition fees, as well as your £15,009 per-year stipend, would be covered by this scholarship.
- In most cases, the scholarship covers the entire period of fee liability.
- Citizens of any country may apply, regardless of nationality or country of residence.
- There are no subject restrictions in Clarendon, which supports scholars across the University.
The criteria for eligibility For University of Oxford Scholarship:
- To enroll in a Master’s program, you must have your Bachelor’s degree
- The Post Doctorate degree requires that you hold a Masters degree.
- Undergraduate degree with at least a first-class grade or a good second-class grade OR master’s degree with superior grades.
- Every course has its own English language requirement.
Application Process For University of Oxford Scholarship:
By choosing an Oxford University course, you can apply online. In either case, you will receive notification from the university. The Clarendon UK Scholarship application is available on the scholarship’s official website.