Fully Funded Scholarship!! GIST Scholarships for South Korea 2022!!
GIST Scholarship in South Korea is now open for international students and accepting applications for scholarships. Now, the great thing about this scholarship, GIST scholarship recipients will receive full funding for all expenses, including travel expenses. The total duration of this fully funded scholarship is 2 years for the Master’s degree program and the duration is 4 years for P.h.D degree program.
This GIST(Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology) is one of the best and top-ranked university in south Korea offering Master’s and P.HD degree programs for international students. GIST offering around 300 scholarships for international students for Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and M.S. leading to Ph.D. for fall 2022. In this university, you will get a scholarship in any academic field because GIST covers almost all the academic fields.
International candidates who are willing to continue their Master’s and P.h.D program in south Korea GIST university, then this golden opportunity for you guys. You know seats are very limited, so apply as soon as possible to get a scholarship. While applying in GIST, you will not need any kind of application fee. GIST scholarship opportunities in South Korea are open to both male and female students.
All other detailed information about the GIST scholarship in Korea is mentioned below. So, stick with this article till the end to get more information.
GIST University Study Programs Offered:
- Master of Science Program (M.S.)
- Doctor of Philosophy Program (Ph.D.)
- Integrated M.S. and Ph.D. Program (M.S./Ph.D.)
Full Details About GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022:
|University||Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) .|
|Degree||Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and M.S. leading to Ph.D.|
|Coverage||Fully Funded Scholarship.|
|Deadline||15th October 2021.|
Available Fields of Study Available At GIST:
Below mentioned fields are available at GIST university south Korea 2022.
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering.
- School of Mechanical Engineering.
- Department of Chemistry.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering.
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
- School of Life Science.
- School of Materials Science and Engineering.
- Department of Physics and Photon Science.
- School of Integrated Technology.
seats are very limited so apply as soon as possible before the last date, which is 15th October 2021.
Scholarship Coverage Of GIST Scholarship in South Korea:
Successfully selected international candidates for scholarship gets the following benefits under GIST.
- The candidate will get tuition aid.
- International students will get airfare coverage.
- International candidates also will get monthly stipends during scholarship duration.
- Research assistance.
- International student’s allowance.
Required Documents For GIST Scholarship in South Korea:
To apply for scholarship 2022, you will need to submit the following documents.
- The candidate will need a Master’s degree transcript.
- The certificate also needs an English proficiency test while applying.
- Passport copy.
- Bachelor’s degree transcript.
- Letters of recommendation (Two).
- For Matriculation Fee Waiver, Letter of Recommendation required.
- Certificate of Master’s diploma or Master’s degree required.
- Certificate of English proficiency from the home university.
- Statement of candidate’s documents submission.
- Certificate of Bachelor’s diploma or Bachelor’s degree required.
How to Apply For GIST Scholarship in South Korea:
The application process for the GIST scholarship in south Korea is totally online. By clicking the following link, you can access the website’s official application form. You can upload all the documents mentioned above on the website before submitting the application.
Here Are Some More Options: