600 Melbourne University Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
600 Melbourne University Scholarships 2021 are accepting applications. You can pursue only your Master’s or a Ph.D. degree through Melbourne, Australia scholarships. Australia is a dream country for many students for study, due to the top class and quality education of Australia, and that’s why the University of Melbourne offers the highest number of scholarships for international students as well as for citizens of Australia to study free in Australia and pursue their Master’s, Mphil, Doctoral degree in the Australian number one university Melbourne.
These 600 scholarships are available in any academic fields that are available in Melbourne university. International and national students of Australia are eligible for these 600 scholarships. For international students, Melbourne university is the highly paid fully funded scholarship provider in Australia.
When you apply for admission to Melbourne university, then you are automatically considered as a scholarship applicant, and in this way, you do not need to submit a separate application for applying scholarship. You all know Australia is one of the best countries in the world to live in, and according to the UN, Australia is the 2nd best country in the world to live in. Australia also famous due to its quality education. Full details about 600 Melbourne University Scholarships 2021 are given below.
Full Details About 600 Melbourne University Scholarships:
|No of Scholarships||600 Scholarships|
|Fields of Study||All Fields & Major|
|Course Leve||Masters/MPhil Doctoral (Ph.D.)|
|Deadline||31st Oct 2021|
Duration Of the 600 Melbourne University Scholarships 2021:
Duration is different for a Master’s degree and different for a P.HD. degree. Below is the given duration for both degrees.
- Duration For Master by Research: 2.5 Years.
- Duration For Doctoral by Research: 4 Years.
Available Fields Of Study:
There are almost all the academic fields and majors are available at the University of Melbourne for Master’s Degree Programs, MPhil Degree & For Ph.D. Degree Programs such as:
- Information technology and computer science.
- Music, visual, and performing arts.
- Architecture, building, planning, and design.
- Arts, humanities, and social sciences.
- Business and economics.
- Veterinary, agricultural, and food sciences.
Eligibility Criteria Requirements:
Students must meet the following given conditions in order to get scholarships at Melbourne university.
- All citizens of Australia and international students of any nationality are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at Melbourne University or Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the Melbourne University.
Financial Coverage 600 Melbourne University Scholarships 2021:
First of all number of scholarships at Melbourne university is 60, and international and national students get the following given below financial coverage.
A total of $31,200 Australian government pays in the form of an accommodation allowance for your family support and for other financial benefits.
- Full tuition fee covered.
- Health insurance included.
- $31,200 total for living expenses per year.
- 600 scholarships are available at Melbourne university.
- $2000 to $3000 of relocation allowance for those students moving from outside of Australia.
31st October 2021 is the last date to apply for 600 Melbourne University Scholarships 2021 Masters/MPhil Doctoral (Ph.D.) at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply For 600 Melbourne University Scholarships 2021 are accepting applications:
Visit the official website of Melbourne university to know the full details about how to apply for scholarships. Click the button below to know more.