Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2021
Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia now accepting applications. Skoltech University is based in Moscow, Russia, and is a private institute. Skoltech University offering Masters and Ph.D. fully funded scholarships for international students. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offering free education in Russia and Skoltech University is in partnership with this (MIT) university. If you are willing to study in Russia, then this is a great opportunity for international students to pursue their master’s and ph.d degrees.
There are some key benefits, like no need for TOEFL and IELTS and also there is no application fee required to apply for this scholarship. In this scholarship program, you will find a wide range of academic fields. If you want to study free in Russia, then the Skoltech University scholarship is one of the golden opportunities for international students.
Master’s degree scholarship duration is 2 years and Ph.D. degree duration is 4 years. Many peoples do not know about the Skoltech University scholarship, that’s why this scholarship is a rare scholarship. And your chance of selection increases. Russia is not an expensive country, so you can afford other expenses easily. All the other detailed information is given below about this Skoltech University scholarship.
Full Details About Skoltech University Scholarship Russia:
|University||Skoltech University, Russia|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Degree Level||MS Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs|
|Deadline||16th July 2021 For MS, August 1, 2021, For PhD|
Programs Available For Study M.Sc Degree Programs:
- Materials Science.
- Data Science.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Space and Engineering Systems.
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies.
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics.
- Photonics and Quantum Materials.
- Computational Science and Engineering.
- Energy Systems.
Programs Available For Ph.D. Programs:
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Engineering Systems.
- Materials Science and Engineering.
- Mathematics and Mechanics.
- Life Sciences.
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering.
Financial Coverage For Skoltech University Scholarship:
For international students, this scholarship is free in Russia. These scholarships will cover most of your expenses, and not cover all of your expenses, but most expenses will be covered and listed below.
- 40,000 EUR Per Month Stipend.
- No application fee is required.
- There are a wide range of academic fields available to study
- Free of cost medical insurance.
- Free Master Programs, Free Ph.D. Programs, mean you don’t need to pay a single penny to study in Russia. Your full tuition fee is covered.
Skoltech full scholarships Last Date to apply for international Students 2021 is 16th July 2021 For MS, August 1, 2021, For Ph.D.
Eligibility Criteria For Skoltech University Scholarship:
There are some conditions for eligibility criteria for international students. Students must meet all the conditions in order to get a scholarship.
- No IELTS and TOEFL scores are Not Required if the applicant received a degree at a university where the medium of instruction is English.
- For Master’s programs: Bachelor’s or specialist degree or its equivalent degree required, from an accredited university.
- For Doctoral programs: Master’s or specialist degree or its equivalent degree required, from an accredited university.
How to Apply For Skoltech University Scholarship:
Skoltech Scholarship application process Is completely online. To apply for Skoltech Scholarship kindly visit the link below.