Applications are now open for the Summer Internship Program for the OECD in France in 2022. The OECD Internship is a prestigious French internship program for international students. This internship program in France is open to enrolled students (Bachelor’s, Master, PhD). It means undergraduate, master and doctoral students.
Students can apply for an OECD internship in France. Internships are available for a variety of profiles. The Internship Body will select 500 interns who have participated as well as registered for degrees, masters and doctoral degrees. programs.
The show takes place in Paris. The internship period is 6 months. It is an opportunity for international students. You have the ability to study in France without IELTS. The majority of internships are based in Paris, France.
The selected trainees will be able to practice in France or from abroad. Again, note that this is a paid internship. There are many fully-funded internships available to international students. Its main objective is to give successful candidates the opportunity to enhance their technical and analytical skills in an international environment. Full information is given below.
Also Check: Latest Khyber Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs December 2021
Are you looking for information about job opportunities, scholarships, latest results? Our Platform Scholarships Office is an excellent resource for you to find out.
Quick Details About OECD Internship Program in France:
- Internship Country: France
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Internship For: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- No Of Internships: 500 OECD Internships/year.
- Deadlines: (1 March 2022 – 1 March 2023) and (1 September 2022 – 1 September 2023)
Internship Areas Available At OECD:
Internship areas in Corporate Functions:
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
The successful candidate will conduct research and provide support to policy analysts in one of the following areas.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Public Governance
- Trade and Agriculture
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
Benefits Of OECD Internship:
- A monthly financial support of 700 euros will be provided to each selected intern.
- OECD staff will assist interns with visa processing.
- Opportunity to stay for six months to work at the OECD.
- The internship period can be extended for 12 months depending on the trainee’s performance.
Eligibility Criteria For OECD Internship:
- Applicants must be enrolled in degree programs (bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral).
- The age of the applicant must be under 65 years of age.
- Applicants must ensure availability for at least one month.
How to Apply For OECD Internship :
Applicants must apply through an online application. To apply, please visit the official website of the OECD France Internship Program 2022.
Also Check: 2022 Intakes In Canada For Scholarships & Admissions Declared | Fully Funded
Follow us on Facebook, & Join our Telegram Group for daily and latest Updates.