KAIST University Scholarship 2022 in South Korea | Fully Funded Scholarship!!
We are now accepting applications for the Very Famous Top Korean KAIST University Scholarship 2022. 300 scholarships will be awarded for Masters and Ph.D. programs at the KAIST University. Interested students must apply for this fully funded scholarship in South Korea. According to the QS Global World University Rankings, KAIST was ranked #39 overall. Public universities ranked as one of the tops.
It is planned to provide 300 scholarships. In Asia, KAIST is known as the MIT of Asia because it is considered to be a leading university. Study in Korea for free on all degree programs for bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, & doctor’s degrees.
There is no need to take IELTS or TOEFL. A letter from your university confirming your proficiency in English is acceptable. Students at KAIST University will take all courses in English. Discover a world-class institution, get a world-class education, and broaden your perspective. Below are additional details for the KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2022.
Information About The 2022 KAIST University Scholarship:
|University||Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology|
|Scholarship Country||South Korea|
|No. of Scholarships||300+|
|Course Level||Masters, PhD|
|Deadline||23rd September 2021|
Student Benefits From The KAIST Scholarship:
In this section, we outline the benefits of the GRADUATE Scholarship at KAIST University 2022.
- The Scholarship is Fully Funded
- The Master’s School provides a monthly salary of 350,000 KRW.
- Fees are paid in full.
- The student receives a 300 USD monthly allowance.
- The allowance for doctoral degree students is 400,000 KRW per month.
- In most cases, providers and departments support the recipient’s Medical Health Insurance fees.
Featured M.S. & Ph.D. Academic Fields/Majors:
For Graduate Scholarships and Ph.D. Scholarships, KAIST University offers the following field descriptions.
College of Natural Sciences:
- Mathematical Sciences.
College of Life Science & Bioengineering:
- Biological Sciences.
College of Engineering:
- Industrial Design.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Bio & Brain Engineering.
- Industrial & Systems Engineering.
- Materials Science & Engineering.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering.
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management.
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
The English Proficiency Test is Exempt From The Requirement:
For applicants who are nationals of English speaking countries (such as India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, and so on) or countries that are officially English speaking (as in New Zealand, the United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada), the EPT report is not required. (For those who studied in officially English-speaking countries, an English lecture certificate is required.)
Eligibility Criteria For KAIST University Scholarship 2022:
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Neither the candidate nor the candidate’s parents maybe Korean.
- The American Council on International Education invites international students to apply.
- To be eligible for the master’s degree program, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or be on target to receive one by August 31st, 2021.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or expect to earn it before August 31st, 2021.
Deadline For Applications To KAIST:
There is no application deadline for KAIST Graduate Scholarships until 23rd September 2021.
Application Process For KAIST University Scholarship 2022:
Scholarship applications must be submitted online. Interested applicants should visit the official website for more information. KAIST applies for masters and Ph.D. degrees (Click Here).