A fully-funded Global Youth Summit in Russia in 2022 awaits those who prepare now. All students, graduates, young leaders, influencers, entrepreneurs, and specialists are invited to participate in the Kazan Global Youth Summit in Tatarstan (Russian Federation).
There is no schooling program at this time. A program for exchanging goods and services. There’s no need to take the IELTS or TOEFL. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25 to be considered.
In preparation for Russia’s biggest conference of the year, the Kazan OIC Youth Capital Forum has taken a step forward. You have a free option to attend the OIC platform overseas. Youth policymakers, international organizations, entrepreneurs, and experts from the OIC area are expected to attend the Summit in order to gather best practices and build an effective discussion on the role of youth in the OIC region.
The dates are August 27-30, 2022, in the Russian city of Kazan. The costs of travel, lodging, and certificates would all be covered by a fully funded conference. This scholarship is open to citizens of any country. This page contains further information about the Fully Funded Global Youth Summit in Russia 2022.
Are you looking for information about job opportunities, scholarships, latest results? Our Platform Scholarships Office is an excellent resource for you to find out.
Details About Fully Funded Global Youth Summit in Russia 2022:
- Country: Russia
- City: Kazan
- Duration: 4 days
- Deadline: 18th July 2022
- Latest Pak Army AFNS Jobs 2022 | Join Pak Army as AFNS 2022 | Apply Online
- Latest KPMG Internship Program 2022 | Global KPMG Internship 2022
Eligible Countries For Global Youth Summit in Russia 2022:
- a citizen of one of the OIC’s member countries. Check out the OIC’s 57 members’ states.
- Representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State.
Benefits Of Global Youth Summit in Russia 2022:
For foreign students, the OIC Global Youth Summit in Kazan is a fully-funded conference.
- The host nation will pay for the participants’ travel, lodging, and cultural and culinary experiences.
- Requests for reimbursement of airfare may be granted.
Eligibility Criteria For Global Youth Summit in Russia 2022:
- A person must be between the ages of 18 and 35 to be eligible.
- The candidate must be able to fully participate in the program if they are chosen.
- Each participant must be able to converse well in English.
- Citizen of an OIC Member State.
- Non-OIC Member State representative of the Muslim community.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25 to be considered.
- Students, graduates, and aspiring leaders of all ages are welcome to apply.
How To Apply For Global Youth Summit in Russia 2022:
- Russia has become a meeting place for young people from all over the globe.
- To submit an application, click here.