Pakistan Air Force Medical Officer Jobs 2022: Candidates with experience in the medical profession who are interested in serving their nation by joining the armed services are urged to apply for this job. Applications are now being accepted for the position of medical officer in the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), which will be filled in 2022. The Pakistan Airforce has made an announcement about various open positions in the Medical Branch. Candidates of either gender are welcome to submit their applications for consideration.
Multiple commissioning chances are made available by the Pakistan Air Force to citizens and permanent residents of Pakistan on an annual basis. The application for the medical department may now be found online. In its most recent recruitment notice, the Pakistan Airforce announced openings for the jobs of Medical Branch Specialists (SPSSC) and Medical Officers (GDMO). The application procedure for these PAF posts is conducted online; any individuals who are interested in working for the Pakistan Airforce are required to browse through this page and check out all of the data.
In this article, we will cover how to join the Pakistan Airforce as a Medical Officer. Therefore, we ask that you remain with us until the very end of the post. Check out the material that is provided down below for additional information on how to join the Pakistan Air Force:
Do you know that the Pakistan Army has also stated that it would be hosting AFNS 2022? You may check out the application information for the Pakistan Army’s AFNS here: Become an AFNS in the Pakistan Army in 2022.
Are you looking for information about job opportunities, scholarships, latest results? Our Platform Scholarships Office is an excellent resource for you to find out.
Details About Pakistan Air Force Medical Officer Jobs 2022:
|Application Deadline:||14th July 2022|
- Cheap Universities In Canada Without IELTS For International Students
- Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS In Canada 2023
Positions Available At Pakistan Air Force Medical Officer Branch:
- Medical Branch GDMO’S
- Medical Branch Specialists
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan Air Force Medical Officer Jobs
Medical Branch Specialist
- Minimum 2nd division or equivalent
- Specialization from a Medical College/ Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
- Age required: 29-49 Years
Candidates with expertise in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Neuro Surgeon
Medical Branch (GDMOS)
- Male citizens
- Age: 24-28 Years
- Training period 24 weeks
- Minimum Qualifications:2nd division in MBBS from PMC/PMDC
How To Apply For Pakistan Air Force Medical Officer Jobs:
- The registration procedure will begin on July 6th.
- To apply, candidates must visit the official PAF website.
- Candidates must pass an Intelligence and academic exam after applying.
- After passing the exams, applicants will participate in an interview.
- Successful applicants will undergo the Psychological exam at AHQ after the interviews.
- The Medical Examination would thereafter be conducted at CBM, Lahore.