Applications are invited for jobs at Nanyang Technology University in Singapore for the year 2021
Applications are being accepted for Nanyang Technology University jobs in Singapore 2021 at one of the top universities in Singapore. The NTU is one of the world’s leading research universities. This is a great opportunity for international applicants to apply for assistant professorships at this university. We accept applications from all nationalities. IELTS or TOEFL are not required for Nanyang Assistant Research Jobs in Singapore 2021.
QS World Top 100 Universities ranked the University 91st for 2020, bringing the university’s ranking to 18th in Shanghai World Ranking. By joining this opportunity, you can earn a good living. NTU also offers numerous scholarship programs for students pursuing Bachelor’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D. degrees internationally. It is possible to enroll in almost all academic fields. The NTU Scholarship in Singapore will provide you with a maximum stipend.
Applications are free of charge. Up to $1 million in salary (US$ 753,619, £332,582). Early career researchers specializing in competitive fields are targeted by the Research Assistant Professorship (RAP) scheme. They should be those with the highest rank and most sought after. As NTU’s new specializations and expertise, they will contribute specialized skills. The following details about this position are provided.
Detailed information about Nanyang Technology University careers in Singapore in 2021:
|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Research Grant||Up to S$ 1 million (US$ 753K; €619K; £532K)|
|Job Name||Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP)|
|Deadline||30th September 2021|
List of Jobs at NTU
- Accelerating Creativity and Excellence (ACE).
- Research Assistant Professorship (RAP).
- Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP).
- Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKYPDF).
- Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship (PPF).
Benefits of Working
Candidate success is characterized by:
- Grants amounting to as much as 1 million S$ (753K US; 619K €; 532K £) are available.
- Various benefits included in an attractive package
- Accommodations for free
- Be responsible for overseeing the university’s integrated research programs
- Research funding opportunities are provided by the University as well as world-class R&D infrastructure.
- Describe yourself, your education history, your employment history, and outline the research project in a short summary
- Citations and Impact Factors of Publications (included)
- (3) Referencing
- Please submit your cover letter (asking what you can offer and why you chose NTU)
- Project description in detail
- The complete list of publications is included in my CV
Eligibility Criteria For Nanyang Technology University Jobs:
- Researchers who are early in their careers and affiliated with a reputable university are eligible
- Applicants who have earned a Ph.D. or an equivalent degree within the last 10 years are equally eligible
- Experience in teaching and a strong track record of publications
- Recruited by an institute to lead its research group on its own.
Applications can only be submitted online. We expect to notify all candidates shortlisted for NAP (i.e. NAP Finalists) by the middle of December 2021 and invite them to NTU for an interview and campus visit (if conditions permit) in February 2022. Candidates shortlisted for consideration will be nominated
Application Process For Nanyang Technology University Jobs:
Please submit your application for the Nanyang Assistant Professorship and apply online here if you are an Early Career Researcher and have the skills to lead your research group independently.