Latest Content Manager Job In USA 2022
As the Content Manager you will lead our content strategy at ContractPodAi to craft and evangelize our mission of helping in-house legal teams to digitally transform their operations.
You will guide writers and creators in producing compelling content and messaging that supports brand awareness, industry thought leadership, customer advocacy, engagement, and retention goals across the company, while continuously identifying trends and opportunities to amplify the ContractPodAi brand.
Aligning to these business needs and priorities, you will employ a heavy bias toward delivering a high-value content, messaging, and assets across owned and partnered media channels including blogs, videos, social media, eBooks, event keynotes, and more.
Are you looking for information about job opportunities, scholarships, latest results? Our Platform Scholarships Office is an excellent resource for you to find out.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing this creative and strategic role requires hands-on content expertise and creation, with the vision and skills to develop a growing team of content strategy professionals, within your own team. It will also require collaborating with other teams in the marketing organization as well as external agencies and freelancers.
The ideal candidate is a content marketing professional with a strong writing background, excellent story-telling skills, and extensive experience developing content within B2B Marketing organizations. You are an audience focused, and data-minded strategist – able to construct a content strategy with a measurement framework that connects to business results.
You connect with audiences, employing messaging, storytelling, media channel, and strategic planning expertise that delivers value for customers, the media, and the business, with the ability to adapt messages to different audiences, roles, and levels.
Complete additional projects that may arise.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 5+ years of content & communications experience; in the technology industry and/or SaaS.
- A strong portfolio and a proven track record of delivering high-quality content at scale in a B2B marketing environment.
- Expertise in complex messaging hierarchies that translate across traditional and digital platforms, channels, verticals, & segments.
- Cross-functional leadership with proven experience in communicating content performance, SEO impact, audience growth, and engagement KPIs to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Best-in-class standards for editorial content quality across a range of formats e.g. written, visual, video, news, event-based content both on and offline.
- Integrated partnerships with product marketing, customer marketing, growth/ demand marketing, product management, customer advocacy, sales, creative, events, web, and additional teams.
- Fantastic problem-solving abilities, critical thinking, agility, and attention to detail.
- Passion for the market and opportunity ContractPodAi is pursuing, challenges the status quo, and strives for the best customer experiences.
BENEFITS & PERKS As A Content Manager For ContractPodAi .
- Paid Time off
- Paid Health and Wellness Days
- Comprehensive Insurance coverage
- 401(k) / Pension plans & Employer Match
- Generous Employee Referral program