Bank of Khyber BOK is a local government bank owned by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government. Its branches are located throughout Pakistan. Its headquarters are in Peshawar.
Founded in 1991, it currently has more than 175 offices across Pakistan. Bank of Khyber is an equal opportunity employer and offers its employees a solid pay package. Bank of Khyber receives hiring assistance from foreign exchange/equity settlement officers, branch managers, chief regional auditors, operations managers, chief bank officers, cash operations officers, agricultural lending officers, quality assurance officers and project managers.
These jobs are open in Karachi, Haripur, Peshawar, Kohat, Mardan, Lower Dir, Loralai, Chaman, Dera Gazi Khan, Gilgit, Mansehra, Swabi, Lahore, Islamabad and Swat. Interested professionals looking for a job in this banking job should read the candidate’s requirements for the desired position. Generally, candidates with a bachelor’s degree and required experience can apply for these positions.
Are you looking for information about job opportunities, scholarships, latest results? Our Platform Scholarships Office is an excellent resource for you to find out.
|Company:||Bank of Khyber (BOK)|
|Posted on:||14th December 2021|
|Last Date:||December 28, 2021|
|Address:||The Bank of Khyber BOK, Head Office, Peshawar|
- Agriculture Credit Officer
- Branch Manager
- Cash Officer
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Officer
- General Banking Officer
- Head FX/Equity Settlement Unit
- Head Regional Audit
- Operations Manager
What is the process for applying for Latest Accountants and Auditor Jobs in Multan December 2021
- Applicants wishing to view a list of job opportunities offered through the Bank of Korea may visit www.bok.com.pk.
- Applicants can apply online through the Bank of Khyber online employment portal (www.bok.com.pk/careers).
- The deadline for online application for the desired post is December 28, 2021.
- To see job responsibilities, qualifications requirements, and online application – Click Here.