Join Merchant Navy 2022 |Apply Online – Pakistan Marine Academy
Join Merchant Navy 2022. The Marchant Navy is opening applications now for the batch of 2022 candidates who are interested. Admissions to Pakistan Marine Academy 2022-2023 have just been announced. We encourage all applicants who are passionate about serving their country by joining the Merchant Navy.
There is a question that many of you would like to know: what does Merchant Navy mean? International Commercial Shipping is known as Merchant Navy. Marine & Engineering Cadets are being recruited by Merchant Navy.
What is your medical and physical health? Yes, please! Are you ready to start? You will get numerous opportunities by joining Merchant Navy’s 60th Batch in 2022. See below the provided information on how to apply to join the Merchant Navy in 2022.
What are your career goals? Do you want to broaden your options? Come on over to our Scholarships Office on The Platform to find plenty of them.
Admission Policy for Pakistan Marines 2022-2023
- Country: Pakistan
- Institution: Pakistan Marine Academy
- Gender: Male
- Qualification Required: Fsc
- Recruitment for: Merchant Seafarers & Officer Cadets
- Age: Max Age 20 Years
- Application Deadline: 22nd October 2021
Also, Check Join Pak Army PMA 149 LC Online
Also, Check FPSC Jobs 2021 – Apply Online FPSC Jobs 2021
We are pleased to announce the following admissions:
- Nautical & Engineering Cadets
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
If you wish to join the 60th batch of the Merchant Navy, you must meet the following requirements:
- It is open to applicants from all cities.
- Max Age is 20. The Fata and GB and the Azad Kashmir receive a one-year extension.
- Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics are the required coursework for Hssc Pre Engineering.
- A medical evaluation of the applicant is required.
- Unmarried applicants are required.
- Male candidates are the only ones eligible for admission.
- Candidates will have to take an entrance examination in major cities in Pakistan.
Procedure for selecting candidates
Following are the steps you need to take in order to join Merchant Navy 2022 through the batch 60th:
- To qualify for the entrance test, you must have 45% of your marks.
- CMH/PNS will perform the medical examinations for shortlisted candidates.
- A candidate’s selection depends on his/her performance in the Entrance Exam.
- In major cities around Pakistan, an entrance test will be conducted for candidates.
There are scholarships available To Join Merchant Navy 2022:
- Cadets can apply for 37 fully-funded scholarships.
- The Global Radiance Group of companies and the Ministry of Marine Time Affairs are sponsoring scholarships.
Deadline for applications:
Applications are due by 22nd October 2021 for Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2021-2022.
Application Process To Join Merchant Navy 2022:
For joining the 60th batch of Pakistan Merchant Navy in 2022, the application process is as follows
- A link is available at the bottom of the page for an application form to download
- You must submit the application form with a check or bank draft for Rs 2,500 payable to Pakistan Marine Academy (Code 0293).
- Prepare for the deadline and complete the steps