Get information about Health Department Jobs with the Balochistan Government by reading this article. On 5th October 2021, the Daily Jang newspaper published the Latest Health Department Balochistan Jobs 2021. Job Opportunities in Balochistan for the Health Department have been announced for 2021. The form can be filled out by both Male and Female candidates to apply for these Jobs Health Department Balochistan 2021. 365+ Vaccinator and ASV vacancies for the Health Department Balochistan were announced.
Balochistan Health Department Jobs 2021 are open to those who have completed their Intermediate, Matric education. To apply for these Balochistan jobs in 2021, candidates must read the whole advertisement. Applications will close on 20 October 2021.
A vaccinator (BPS-05) and a vaccine assistant supervisor (BPS-09) are needed at Head Department Balochistan. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
There are vacancies between the ages of 18 and 43 for all of these positions. A NOC should be attached to the applications of candidates already working in the public sector.
These jobs are opening in Awaran, Qila Abdullah, Qila Saifullah, Barkhan, Chaghi, Dera Bugti, Panjgur, Quetta, Dukki, Gwadar, Jhal Magsi, Kachhi, Qalat, Kharan, Harnai, Jaffarabad, Khuzdar, Kohlu, Loralai, Mosa Khel, Mastung, Nasirabad, Sohrab, Sibbi, Sherani, Suhbatpur, Turbat, Bela, Washuk, Nushki, Pishin, Zhob, and Ziarat.
Also Check: Military Engineer Services Jobs 2021 – MES Jobs
Detailed information on government jobs in Islamabad for 2021:
|Jobs Location||Quetta, Balochistan|
|Organization||Health Department Balochistan|
|Qualification||Inter to Matric|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
Balochistan Department of Health Jobs 2021:
Following are some Balochistan government jobs in the health department 2021:
What is the application process for this position?
- Please submit your CV with attested copies of your birth certificate, certificate of residence, PRC, and two current photographs. These documents need to be forwarded by the deadline.
- The application cannot be accepted if it is incomplete or late.
- Relaxation of age is allowed according to government policy. In Pakistan.
- In addition to a call letter, the Newspaper will announce the time and place of the Interview.
- Interviews will only be conducted with candidates who are eligible or shortlisted.
- In order to be eligible for an interview, TA / DA will not be provided.
- On or before October 20, 2021, the application form must be submitted.
Mailing Address: Health Department Government of Balochistan, Quetta