FBR Jobs 2021 – FBR Latest Jobs Apply Online!!
FBR Jobs 2021. We are pleased to announce applications for FBR jobs have opened up for 2021. A recent announcement by Pakistan’s Federal Board of Revenue has revealed that there are 71 vacancies in the organization. You will be considered for this great opportunity if you are between the ages of 20-30.
Posted in FBR house on Constitution Avenue Islamabad, the contract is permanent. Because of the different educational levels of these posts, intermediates, graduates, or matriculants may apply. According to the announcement, the salary will be from 16,000 to 40,000 PKR.
The positions announced are of UDC (BPS-11), LDC (BPS-09), Directorate of Research & Statistics, Islamabad (Statistical Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), DEO (BPS-14), Frash (BPS-01), (Assistant (BPS-15) and Stenotypist (BPS-14).
A basic understanding of computers and ability to type are required of applicants. FBR Jobs 2021 is a great opportunity for those seeking employment opportunities. There will be a deadline for applications on 11th October 2021. Check out the information below if you want more details about the FBR September Jobs:
Basic Details About FBR Jobs 2021:
|Age Required:||20-30 Years old.|
|No of Vacancies:||71|
Also, Check: Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022
Also, Check: HEC Jobs 2021 Online Apply
Currently available positions include::
The following positions are open to applicants with relevant education:
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
For Directorate of research and statistics
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- DEO (BPS-14)
- Frash (BPS-01)
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-15)
Also, Check: PAEC Jobs September 2021 – Atomic Energy Jobs
Procedures for submitting an application
If you are interested in FBR, you must follow the following steps:
- Before the 11th of October 2021, application forms must be submitted
- Download the application form and details at fbr.gov.pk; the official site of the FBR
- Candidates are to indicate the field they are selecting (the best field for them)
- An interview or test will be conducted for suitable candidates.
- There will be no TA/DA
- The mailing address is Deputy Director (Administration) Directorate of Research & Statistics, Old CBR Building, CDA Block 3, near Lal Masjid, Sector G-6, Islamabad.
- Documents attested by a notary public are to be sent to the address mentioned above with the application form.
To apply for FBR Jobs in 2021, click on the following link: